Application summary. The unitized packages simulate electromagnetic fields in both the frequency-domain (microwave and RF devices) and the time domain (pulsed-power systems, EMP).
Click on a product for technical details, downloadable instruction manuals and prices.
Aether is a versatile package for 3D FEM frequency- and time-domain electromagnetic simulations. Applications include simulations of pulsed-power systems, resonant modes of RF structures, characterization of microwave devices and electromagnetic scattering. The package includes Geometer (an interactive environment for visualizing and building three-dimensional structures), MetaMesh (automatic generator for conformal hexahedron meshes), the Aether solution engine and Aerial (a post-processor for solution exploration, numerical analysis and plot generation).
Complete 2D design suite for frequency- and time-domain electromagnetic simulations. The affordable toolkit gives quick solutions for geometries and field patterns with cylndrical or planar symmetry. The package includes Mesh (automatic generator for conformal triangular meshes), WaveSim (frequency-domain solution engine and post-processor) and EMP (time-domain solution engine and post-processor). Applications include resonator design, electromagnetic scattering, EM interference and pulsed-power devices.
Five reasons to choose Field Precision software:
- Speed and efficiency. The technical programs are coded in FORTRAN for unmatched number-crunching performance. You can run 2D solutions in seconds, 3D solutions in minutes. Professional packages feature unlimited memory access and parallel processing support for 64-bit multicore computers.
- Affordability. The entry-level Basic packages provide full 3D capabilities within the budgets of small companies, consultants and universities. The single-time purchase price includes free updates with no continuing license fees.
- Accessibility. The easy-to-learn packages include full-featured graphical-user interfaces, libraries of ready-to-run examples and textbook-quality instruction manuals.
- Accuracy and advanced capabilities. Our programs constitute the most powerful technical software available on any platform for charged-particle devices, radiation transport, and a range of other applications.
- Extensibility. Technical program inputs are completely transparent, and all programs may be called from batch files or external programs. Power users can create automatic control structures or feedback loops for intensive calculations.