Application summary. OmniTrak and Trak are the most advanced and accurate simulation suites available for charged-particle injectors and accelerators. The packages include programs for finite-element calculations of electric and magnetic field as well as precise tracking of particle trajectories. Advanced features include self-consistent space-charge effects, Child and field emission, relativistic beams, plasma extraction, secondary emission and multipactor and multi-species simulations.
Click on a product for technical details, downloadable instruction manuals and prices.
World-standard 3D design suite for charged-particle injectors, accelerators and beam transport systems. The package includes Geometer (environment for building three-dimensional structures), MetaMesh (automatic conformal mesh generator), MagWinder (creation of drive coil), the Magnum (FEM magnetic field solutions), MagView (magnetic field post-processor), HiPHi (FEM electric field solutions), PhiView (electric field post-processor), OmniTrak (trajectory calculation and field regeneration), OmniView (particle and field plots), and GenDist (analysis of particle distributions).
Trak Charged Particle Toolkit|
Complete 2D design suite for magnetic fields and forces. The affordable toolkit gives quick solutions for systems with cylndrical or planar symmetry. The package includes Mesh (drawing editor and conformal mesh generator), EStat (FEM electric field solutions and analysis), PerMag (FEM magnetic field solutions and analysis), Trak (trajectory calculation and field regeneration) and GenDist (analysis of particle distributions). .
Five reasons to choose Field Precision software:
- Speed and efficiency. The technical programs are coded in FORTRAN for unmatched number-crunching performance. You can run 2D solutions in seconds, 3D solutions in minutes. Professional packages feature unlimited memory access and parallel processing support for 64-bit multicore computers.
- Affordability. The entry-level Basic packages provide full 3D capabilities within the budgets of small companies, consultants and universities. The single-time purchase price includes free updates with no continuing license fees.
- Accessibility. The easy-to-learn packages include full-featured graphical-user interfaces, libraries of ready-to-run examples and textbook-quality instruction manuals.
- Accuracy and advanced capabilities. Our programs constitute the most powerful technical software available on any platform for charged-particle devices, radiation transport, and a range of other applications.
- Extensibility. Technical program inputs are completely transparent, and all programs may be called from batch files or external programs. Power users can create automatic control structures or feedback loops for intensive calculations.