Application summary. The unitized packages determine both dynamic and steady-state temperature profiles in solids and biological media. Advanced features include self-consistent radiative boundaries (e.g., thermionic cathodes), blood perfusion (e.g., hyperthermia treatments) and temperature-dependent thermal properties (i.e., nonlinear solutions).
Click on a product for technical details, downloadable instruction manuals and prices.
3D design suite for dynamic and steady-state thermal analysis. HeatWave handles any user-specified geometry. The package includes Geometer (an interactive environment for visualizing and building three-dimensional structures), MetaMesh (automatic generator for conformal hexahedron meshes), the HeatWave solution engine, HWV (post-processor for solution exploration, numerical analysis and plot generation) and Probe (plotting and measuring output temporal waveforms). Option to import power density profiles from Aether, RFE3 and GamBet.
Thermal Analysis Toolkit|
2D design suite for dynamic and steady-state thermal analysis. The affordable toolkit gives quick solutions for systems with cylndrical or planar symmetry. The package includes Mesh (automatic generator for conformal triangular meshes), TDiff (solution engine and post-processor for solution exploration, numerical analysis and plot generation) and Probe (plotting and measuring output temporal waveforms). Option to import power density profiles from Nelson, RFE2, WaveSim and GamBet.
Five reasons to choose Field Precision software:
- Speed and efficiency. The technical programs are coded in FORTRAN for unmatched number-crunching performance. You can run 2D solutions in seconds, 3D solutions in minutes. Professional packages feature unlimited memory access and parallel processing support for 64-bit multicore computers.
- Affordability. The entry-level Basic packages provide full 3D capabilities within the budgets of small companies, consultants and universities. The single-time purchase price includes free updates with no continuing license fees.
- Accessibility. The easy-to-learn packages include full-featured graphical-user interfaces, libraries of ready-to-run examples and textbook-quality instruction manuals.
- Accuracy and advanced capabilities. Our programs constitute the most powerful technical software available on any platform for charged-particle devices, radiation transport, and a range of other applications.
- Extensibility. Technical program inputs are completely transparent, and all programs may be called from batch files or external programs. Power users can create automatic control structures or feedback loops for intensive calculations.