The Field Precision Universal Scale (Version 3.0) is a high-accuracy spatial measurement system for any information that can be displayed on a computer screen: graphs in reports and publications, drawings, medical images and photographs. With the program, you can:
The Universal Scale is made available at no charge as a service to the scientific and engineering communities by Field Precision LLC.
- Create movable screen rulers precisely calibrated to images with a choice of colors and transparency.
- Save and reload rulers for standard measurements.
- Easily measure points on graphs, even with rotations and distortions.
- Find coordinates and dimensions of mechanical drawings and diagrams.
- Quickly digitize graphed curves.
- Transfer numerical information in CSV (comma-separated variable) form to other applications via the clipboard or data files.
The Universal Scale is copyrighted by Field Precision LLC. You may download a single copy of the program for your unlimited use. The program is a full-featured version and includes no advertisements. We encourage you to refer colleagues to this page and to include the link http://www.fieldp.com/fpuniscale.html on Internet sites.
Download for all versions of Windows
Instructions: download and run the file FPUniSetup.exe.Download link.
Online instruction manual: http://www.fieldp.com/fpuniscale_instruct.html.