The Field Precision Universal Scale (Version 3.0) is a high-accuracy spatial measurement system for any information that can be displayed on a computer screen: graphs in reports and publications, drawings, medical images and photographs. The unique innovation is that the flexible rulers and measurement templates fit the image. With the program, you can:
- Create movable screen rulers precisely calibrated to images with a choice of colors and transparency.
- Save and reload rulers for standard measurements.
- Easily measure points on graphs, even with rotations and distortions.
- Find coordinates and dimensions of mechanical drawings and diagrams.
- Quickly digitize graphed curves.
- Transfer numerical information in CSV (comma-separated variable) form to other applications via the clipboard or data files.
Purchase FP Uniscale
Package contents: FP Universal Scale with free updates. The programs and updates are delivered via electronic download.
Item number: FPUS-0100
Requirements: Computer running Windows XP(SP3), Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bit).
Click the button to pay via PayPal or credit card. For credit card payments, choose the option Don't have a PayPal Account? (it is not necessary to join PayPal). Please be sure to supply your correct E mail address — we will use the address to send the package download information. Orders are fulfilled within 24 hours.