The Field Precision Universal Scale (Version 3.0) is a high-accuracy spatial measurement system for any information that can be displayed on a computer screen: graphs in reports and publications, drawings, medical images and photographs. With the program, you can:
The Universal Scale is available at no charge to all Field Precision customers. To make a request, please CONTACT US.
- Create movable screen rulers precisely calibrated to images with a choice of colors and transparency.
- Save and reload rulers for standard measurements.
- Easily measure points on graphs, even with rotations and distortions.
- Find coordinates and dimensions of mechanical drawings and diagrams.
- Quickly digitize graphed curves.
- Transfer numerical information in CSV (comma-separated variable) form to other applications via the clipboard or data files.
Online instruction manual: http://www.fieldp.com/fpuniscale_instruct.html.